Fair Play is one of the most important parts of rugby at Ballymoney Mini Rugby.
You can’t expect other players to be fair if you aren’t!!
Fair Play is all about treating other people the way you would like them to treat you.
If you treat other players, coaches, referees and spectators fairly, they will usually treat you the same way.
Do all that you can to help look after your club house and equipment like boots, balls, tackle bags etc.
- Play to the rules of rugby.
- Accept referees’ decisions.
- Never be a show-off.
- Never criticise / Always encourage.
Your treatment of visiting teams will show others what Ballymoney people are really like!
- Encourage, not criticise.
- Pair up with different partners regularly.
- Never kick / throw the ball away.
- Thank and clap all players after matches
All coaches are there to help keep you safe and to make sure that all mini rugby events run smoothly and fairly.
They always do their best to help you and advise you.
- Listen carefully to your coach
- Accept your coaches’ decisions.
- Do what coaches tell you to do.
- Never talk back and control your temper.
The clubhouse and all the equipment are yours.
If we don’t share in looking after them, they will soon become unclean, untidy and unusable.
You are a member of Ballymoney Rugby Club and you can help to look after it by: